Defibrillator. For One Tough Job.
Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro
is designed to perform in any environment. The AED Pro provides the
ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional
rescuers and services require from an AED.
The Most Rugged, Full-featured AED for
Designed with advanced capabilities, the ZOLL AED Pro
supports Basic Life Support as well as Advanced Life Support professionals.
A high-resolution LCD display allows responders to visualize a patient's
ECG while utilizing a 3-lead monitoring cable.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real
CPR HelpTM, which allows rescuers to see and
hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Superior design and rubber over-molds are
built to withstand harsh environments.
- Exceptionally resistant to dust and water
- Only AED in the industry to withstand a
1.5-meter drop test, making it suitable to withstand the
rough treatment typically found in an emergency medical
- Available as semi-automatic only or
semi-automatic with manual override for ALS professionals.
- Built-in internal memory and external USB
memory technology allows expanded data storage capacity, and
maximum flexibility for data management and transfer.
- Electrodes and batteries compatible with
ZOLL M Series® professional defibrillators.
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and
- Unrivaled battery compatibility and options
(long-life disposable or rechargeable) that meet your
- Real CPR Help™ for rate and depth of
chest compressions during CPR using ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D•padz®.
- Easy unit configuration through ZOLL’s
- Intelligent pediatric capability.
- Post-Event Electrode Replacement Program
- Guidelines 2005 Ready.